My passions are yoga, CrossFit, and nutrition and I throw in love for traveling, cooking, reading, and social media strategy just to keep things interesting.
I’ve made it my goal to build my life around what I love. Life’s too short to put off your dreams. I am thankful every day to have the opportunity to pursue my passions.
Gioconda Yoga – July 2012
– 200 hr. Yoga Alliance Certified, Teacher Training
Institute for Integrative Nutrition – December 2010
– Certified Health & Nutrition Coach
– Certified through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners
W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University – May 2010
– Studies focused in sports business, digital & social media marketing
Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University – Spring 2009
– Post Baccalaureate studies in Health Communications
University of California, Berkeley – May 2006
– BA in Public Health
– Studies focused in health policy and communications